Sunday, December 12, 2010

SNOW!

I absolutely HATE SNOW!!!  It's pretty for pictures but you are stuck at home.  I am just hoping the power doesn't go out then I would be bored.  Not really!! I have enough to keep me busy with looking at sales and trying to match up coupons for this week.  Last week I was in the middle of typing up on the blog when I got a random message say that it looks like two different people are trying to write on this blog so I hit ok and lost everything.  I am trying to get everything up and running sometimes it just doesn't work like I would wish for it too!  I do have a new website. :)  It's better than the blogspot but I am going to try to do all three: blogspot, website, and facebook.  Yes it's a bit challenging!!

Coupons Are True Blessings

You can click on the link above to see it but it's pretty empty.  I actually can respond quicker when you contact me now. ;)


Coupons Are True Blessing Blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...