Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time to Relax.

After washing 3 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, and wrapping 13 presents with 6 more to go.  I am going to take a break and relax after I get the dishes dried and in there correct place.  Oh I forgot to mention I cooked dinner and a special treat BROWNIES.  :)  Tomorrow will be interesting. Got about 12 items on my to do list for tomorrow.  I seriously doubt they'll get done.  I need to work on some sale ad match ups too but I don't think that will happen.  The closer it gets to Christmas the busier I am so I guess with that being said the deals may come slower.  TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

On a side note with FLU season in full swing please, please, please WASH YOUR HANDS and if you don't like to wash please use Germ-X!!!  Try to keep Lysol wipes and /or Clorox wipes handy.  I recommending sanitizing once a week.  Wipe down door knobs, tv remotes, telephones, computer keyboards, mice, light switches, toilet handles, cabinet knobs, toys, etc!  Germs are every where and if you are tighty it might keep someone else from getting sick.  If you cough or sneeze please cover your mouth and nose.  Drink lots of Juice and take your vitamins on time it's very important that you don't miss a dose.

Merry Christmas To You,

Coupons Are True Blessings  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...