Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just A Reminder About Wal-Mart

I don't know if I can stress this one enough Wal-Mart matches prices.  :D  As long as you have to ad to prove yourself and that you are telling the honest truth.  Remember when matching prices if it says 16oz for $1.00 you have to get that not the 24oz!  At my local Wal-Mart I try to find two people that usually check me out and know that I have a price match.  The technical term is C.O.M.P.  

I know several people will NOT take the 5 minutes to flip through a Target ad this week they have their milk on sale for $2.49.  I don't know about you but I LOVE Wal-Mart brand Milk over J & J Foods Brand!  But usually milk runs anywhere from $3.20 - $3.33 in my area.  When I can score some milk cheaper you bet I whip out my ad and price match in a hurry.  

Back in the summer Office Max had flash drives cheaper than Wal-Mart I took my ad to look any you bet Office Max was $5.00 cheaper than Wal-Mart.  Remember to print out the official coupon policy.  Have it in hand just in case you need to inform them.  IF YOU HAVE TO SHOW YOUR COUPON POLICY AT ANY TIME REMEMBER TO BE POLITE AND NOT HAUGHTY.


I hope you take the time and save your money by price matching.  Never pay full price for anything!! No matter if it's just a 25 cents coupon off.  That's 25 cents you didn't have to pay for it!  I know commuting to a near by Kroger is a 45 minute drive why not price match at Wal-Mart?  
*Important if you have to purchase 10 to save $5.00 Wal-Mart will not match that unfortunately.  Or at least my local Wal-Mart won't you'll have to ask yours.  Also my Wal-Mart doesn't do B1G1Fs but the Wal-Mart that's 45 minutes away does.  So you'll have to figure out the best deals to shop whether it's Kroger, Wal-Mart ETC. 


Coupons Are True Blessings

We are here to serve you, pass deals along, and help you save.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...