Saturday, February 5, 2011

OVERWHELMED...THIS PAST WEEK...

I would just like to say the this week, 01.31.10 - 02. 05.10, has been very hard on me.  I do apologize for not bring the best deals to you this week.  It was one rough week on me.  However, I did get a few things accomplished that were important to me.  I am trying to get back on track.  

Here's this weeks match up schedule:
Sunday Evening- Rite Aid and Wags 
Monday - CVS and Kroger
Tuesday - No Type Up as of now- that could change.
Wednesday- J&J Foods 
Thursday- Hopefully Publix
Friday= OFF

[The weekly schedule will vary from week to week due to what I get in my local newspaper.  So far I only have a Wags, CVS, and Rite Aid inserts.  I'll have to look at Kroger's ad online etc.  I don't like that because sometimes I can't read the fine print but I'll do the best I can.  Thank You for understanding.]

******* I AM ONLY GOING TO TYPE UP WHAT I HAVE TIME FOR.  THIS IS ONLY IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED.  I HOPE TO BRING YOU GREAT AND WONDERFUL DEALS THIS WEEK.  HOWEVER SOMETHING COULD NOT GO AS PLANNED BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME.  I AM SURE IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO BLOG.  *******


Coupons Are True Blessings Blog Team '10
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...