Friday, March 18, 2011

Paid Surveys?

Am I the only one wondering surveys are a waste of my time? Is my information safe?  No I don't think so.  I used to think that until I signed up with two different survey sites and yes they pay!  


Last December I signed up with Synovate and today I got to try my first product to test.  I saw the Fedex guy pull up in the yard and I was like ummm a package??  I didn't order anything did someone order something and not tell me?  When he handed me the package I was like that's addressed to me what could I have won that Fedex had to deliver?  


When I opened it I was like this is so cool.  Only certain times of the year you can sign up.  People opt-out for whatever reason and you can opt-in!  


Here's the links just incase you want to look into joining!


1.) Synovate Research Study and Survey! [Click HERE]


2.) Toluna




Have any questions fill free to e-mail me.
Tanesha @ Coupons Are True Blessings


Have a great day.


Coupons Are True Blessings BlogTeam





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...