Thursday, April 14, 2011

How much do I pay?

If you have ever heard of the new TLC's Extreme Couponing you probably are asking a million questions.  

How much do I pay for items?  Well that's a very good question.  

I will not pay no more than $0.25 for toothpaste, $0.50 shampoo, conditioner, etc.

Milk must be priced matched our local Wal-Mart has Milk at $4.25 for 2%.  I will not pay that for 1 gallon of milk I pay $2.68 or no higher than $3.00!

What about loaf bread?  I will not pay more than $2.30.  * Here lately I have used coupons making the bread I purchase around $1.53 for name brand not store brand.

I highly recommend starting a price book.  Yes, it takes forever but I think it's well worth the time.  I usually will go and spend about 1 hour in every store working on my price book if nothing has change then I don't correct it.  (I only do this for stores in my area.)  Last date I have worked on my price book was 04.11.11, I haven't really been out of the house but ONCE this week.  Ugh.  But remember it's a work in the process.  It's not perfect but working on it to be.  I find my price book handy when a new sales ad comes around on Sunday.  That way I know exactly how much Wal-Mart price is.

And remember you'll get stares, snobs looking down there nose, and Wal-Mart employees asking if you're a secret shopper.  (Who would answer that one?  DUH, if they're secret you're not supposed to know that one.)  I have been asked that several time I say Nope of course not.  ~ Very Sarcastically~


Coupons Are True Blessings 

Coupons Are True Blessings 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...