Monday, April 25, 2011

Rough Start

I know not any of you know this but for the last 24 - 25 weeks my mother has been taking care of my sick great grandmother.  Leaving me in charge of EVERYTHING and this week has been very hard and rocky start.  I pretty much make the house run.  I cook, clean-somewhat (I'm not a duster my allergies and sinuses can't handle it.), mop, sweep, wash clothes, look after our garden, on top of working and blogging.  Sometimes it's more than I can handle because I have no help out of the men!  Ever heard the saying you have bit off more than you can chew.  Well that's been my scenario for the last few weeks.

AGAIN, I don't get PAID to share my deals with you or my scenarios and I am trying so hard to change that. I love to blog and even though I'm not an Alberta Einstein I am trying very, very hard to learn.  Usually as soon as I find out deals I'll try my best to share them with you sometimes I just have to let it go due to lack of time.

For the last few weeks I haven't been able to sleep very well.  I had nightmares last night and didn't go to sleep until 3am and I just can't function without sleep.  I know I am babbling and rambling so I am going to share with you a reminder what helps me stay strong.  If you can't see the video here's the link.  Mandisa- Stronger



Coupons Are True Blessings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...