Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shopping Trip 04.02.11- Rite Aid

I haven't ever used Photo Shop Before!!!  Today I used it to do a quick learn of how to edit photos.  I say I like it quite well.


Rite Aid
Rite Aid was a bit of a pain due to the cashier didn't know what she was talking about.  As we tried to use our rain check... We had a rain check for Ester C B1G1F, we had $2.00/1, VV from March and we also had $1.00/1, VV from the month of April.  In addition to our (2) $3.00/1 coupons.  I totally forgot that I had my Rite Aid coupon policy with me but I'll be complaining again!!!


Well on to our shopping trip.




Rain Checks:
(1) Resolve - 1(quantity)
(1) Ester-C - 2 (quantity)
(1) Dixie Plates- 3 (quantity) - [Transaction 2]
Sale Items:
(2) Care Free
(2) J&J Baby Lotion
(1) Vicativ Calcium 




Total: OOP $ 5.06
Wellness+ Savings $7.58
Coupon Savings $23.75
+Ups Rewards $4.00




+Up photos are blurry but I'm posting them anyways.










Coupons Are True Blessings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...