Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yay! I'm Back! AND I'm not Dead!!

Due to an unexpected sudden illness, sickness, I was absent from the blog since Monday evening.    Whatever I had left me on the couch for a few days.  I couldn't tell you what I had but I know it was AWFUL!  I felt like I was going to die!  No one to take care of me but myself was hard work.  I will say when you run a fever and can't hardly move you need to have someone taking very good care of you.  But I didn't have that.  Friday, I can't tell you what happened in my body but I thought I was going to die.  I took some OTC meds and I saw things that weren't there, my speech was slurred, my heart pounding, and dizziness.  I know I had an allergic reaction to that medicine.  I even tried to work on Thursday.  Not so smart but I didn't work at all Friday.  I went by and told them I couldn't work.  Well on my way home I opened up a Sprite to see if that would help me feel any better.  I took two sips out of it and dumped it in my floor board.  Not good!  I came home changed my clothes and tried to call the doctor and make an emergency appointment.  Well the doctors office was closed.  I parked it on the couch.  Thankfully momma came home to rescue me.  If it wasn't for her I  think I really would be dead.  


--->I am working on Saturday's shopping trip.
--->I am moving slowly!!!!
--->Taking 30min lunch

Coupons Are True Blessings    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...