Monday, April 4, 2011

Yehaw! I started my Pricebook today.

Let me just say I got all these crazy looks, stares, and one Wal-Mart employee passed me a dozen times.  Then finally she said, "Hello, what store sent you."  I looked at her puzzled and said, "No one sent me, and I don't work for a company." She looked at me so funny and puzzled.  I later stated that I did this for myself and my family benefits.  Dur.  Who is going to say what company they are from if any?  Well I told her the truth and she looked puzzled.  

Anyways.  I spent about 2 hours in Wal-Mart working on my pricebook.  I  am sure you're asking why and how in the world do you have time for this?  Well why? I have been doing a pricebook for on and off 2 years.  Do I have time for this no not really.  I was off of work today and needed things to do.  Things I do when I am out.  
1.)  Recycle Center 
2.) Rite Aid 
3.) Wal-Mart - Pricebook
4.) Take other things and return to there destination 5.) Home 

Here's a sample of my pricebook.

I will hope to finish the rest of my price book later this week including food items.


Coupons Are True Blessings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...