Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Feeling 95% Better.

I would like for you to know that I am feeling better.  I went to the doctor yesterday and try $309 at Doctors Office and $8 for Rx.  Broke yep!  I had a 5 day stomach virus and when they drew my blood my white blood cells  were very high.  Like 10,000 I am on antibiotics for infection and waiting on the rest of my blood work to come in.  

I just Praise and Thank God I'm here.  I know I would have died yesterday.  Thanks to Mom for being the hero dropping everything driving an hour like to come see about me.  It's bad to call a neighbor and tell them your sick but they never come see about you.  I need to find me a mom to adopt when I'm sick to come play hero.  Everyone around here thought I was pretending or playing hooky.  When it comes to throwing up sure if that's what you think.

I heard this song on the radio when I went to bed and I have to say I haven't ever heard it until yesterday but I spoke to me.




What is your testimony?  I will say that I have been near death 3 times in the last year.  On May 14th, 2010, I passed out and fell into a garden tub.  The doctor did blood work and only found that I had a vitamin deficiency.  Nothing major.  In April 2011, I got sick with a cold or something and started over the counter meds and my body was run down and I ended up having an allergic reaction to the OTC meds I took.  I ran a 101 fever and I  never have fever.  I  finally came off all of my OTC meds and just let it run it's course. I hallucinated, almost passed out, etc.  Most of these side effects weren't listed on the medicine box.  Then later on in April I had a minor throwing up spell.  It didn't last and I was over it in a few hours.  Then on Thursday, April 28th, 2011, I was fine then I started throwing up and had little tore up stomach, I thought I would be fine.  So I was so tired of staying in the house I finally got out Saturday and then Monday morning I was sick throwing up again.  No one believed me how sick I was or anything.  They thought I was pretending.  I was FOR REAL!  Then Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011, I got up tried to eat breakfast like everything is okay and I wasn't sick.  I was calling people to pray for me.  Then I called my mother back and told her to come home.  She did.  The whole time I couldn't hardly walk, every time I stood up everything was spinning.  The whole time I have been sick I haven't cared if I talked.  I believe this with all my heart.  I didn't feel like talking or singing but the only thing that kept me hanging on was to sing Jesus Love Me.  I know it sounds childish but that's how weak I was.  



 I kept telling myself I will be okay.  I am thankful for what God done for me.  He's still on the throne working miracles today.  You have to believe and trust in Him.  He'll never leaves us nor forsake us he goes with us all the way.  We have to remind ourselves of that.  Thanks for all the prayers.  If this doesn't make any sense please understand I'm trying to get well. :D


Coupons Are True Blessings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...