Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today's Shopping Trip 1st Stop Rite Aid

I would like for you to know that TODAY was my first day out of the house since April 30th. As most of know that it was a rough week for me due to I was very sick. I didn't think I was going to make it!!!!  But I have to give all thanks to my PIC for shopping at Rite Aid all by herself.  A+ (Rite Aid is my FAV-OR-ITE store.  The manager was so sweet and he came and talked to me while I sat in the car. (: )



(6) Nestle Pure Life 
(2) Fish Oil
(2) CoverGirls Blush
(2) Pistachio Nuts 

Total OOP: $12.90
Received $5.00 +Up
So with that Subtracted OOP was $ 7.90

Wellness + Savings = $28.79
Coupon Savings = $31.00
Total Savings =  $59.79

Percentage Saved- 82%


Coupons Are True Blessings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...