Thursday, May 5, 2011

Woot Woot!! Blue Plate Mayo Coupons Arrive- They Never Expire

I am not sure if you remember my challenge for you?  


Reposting:

I have a challege for you!

This week there wasn't any coupon inserts today, sigh.   I want to challenge you to contact 10 of you favorite food companies whether it's by e-mail, phone, or snail mail.

Here Are My 10:
1.) Blue Plate Mayo
2.) Tyson Chicken
3.) Dole
4.) Star-Kist Tuna
5.) Lipton
6.) Lays
7.) Coke
8.) M&Ms
9.) Kettle Chips
10.) General Mills

*I want to hear from you and tell me the 10 companies you plan to contact and how many sent you coupons are gave you the run around.


Coupons Are True Blessings 

Well Blue Plato Mayo sent me $0.35/1 (3) of them that never EXPIRE  that's one.  NINE MORE TOGO.  


Make a list of the most used products and either write to them by e-mail or mail or call the # located on the package you never know what they'll send you in Snail Mail.  I was so proud when Blue Plate Mayo sent me coupons in less than a week.  Love 'Em.


** I still want to hear from you if you receive any coupons in your Snail Mail- Mail box.




Coupons Are True Blessings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...