Monday, May 30, 2011

You Can't Outgive God!! - Help Joplin, MO

My heart has felt heavy and I feel a great need to help the people in Joplin, MO.  

A recent BAD Wal-Mart trip isn't going to defeat me. - I'll tell you about it later.

Mark 9:23 KJV reads, "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. - God I pray today right now that my call to Wal-Mart tomorrow 05.31.11, will be successful and I will walk out of Wal-Mart with all the items I intend. Amen  

Revelations 22:13 KJV reads, "I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end, the first and the last."  

I'm digging into my stock pile (FREE ITEMS) to donate because I feel there a great need NOW more than EVER!  I am only doing this because I feel the great urge!  Last summer I won a subscription to Martha Stewart magazine and inside was to send for a free kit of Flat Rate Boxes.  Well any guesses?  I will be packing my items in my free kit I received from The United State Post Office. I will be sending to Joplin, MO, but keep in mind I will have to pay shipping.  Below is a photo of the shipping rates.


 If you need any addresses here are two different ones: 

1.) The Bridge
3405 S. Hammons Blvd
Joplin, MO 64804


2.) Coupon-Aid (care of the Vineyard Church)
 634 W. Wall
Springfield, MO 65806 

Tanesha @ - Coupons Are True Blessings 
  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...