Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Daily Quote & Bible Verse - 11.14.11 & 11.15.11


Daily Quote & Bible Verse 11.14.11

A familiar road is like an old friend who every so often startles with an unexpected quirk of personality, while a heretofore untraveled one is new acquaintance whose character is yet to be appraised.  ~ Dale Coman ~  

Thou hast put away mine acquaintance far from me; thou hast made me an abomination unto them: I am shut up, and I cannot come forth.  ~Psalms 88:8 KJV ~


Daily Quote & Bible Verse 11.15.11

Friends are like melons; shall I tell you why?  To find one good, you must a hundred try.  ~Claude Mermet ~ 

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly; and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. ~ Probverbs 18:24 KJV~ 








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...