Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Quotes & Bible Verses 11.28.11 - 12.05.11






Daily Quote & Bible Verse 11.28.11
If joy is a disease, little kids are the carriers. ~Sherrie Schroeder 

The joy of the Lord is your strength.  ~Nehemiah 8:10 




Daily Quote & Bible Verse 11.29.11 
Fear knocked at the door.  Faith answered.  No one was there.  ~Ancient mantelpiece inscription 

The Lord is my helper and I will not fear.  ~Hebrews 13:6 


Daily Quote & Bible Verse 11.30.11
Faith means being grasped by a power that is greater than we are, a power that shakes us and turns us, and transforms and heals us.  ~ Paul Tillich 

For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things . . . . By ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.  ~Romans 11:36; 12:2



Daily Quote & Bible Verse 12.01.11
Laughter is a noisy smile! ~Steven Goldberg 


Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.  ~Acts 2:28 




Daily Quote & Bible Verse 12.02.11
God, of your goodness give me yourself, for you are enough for me.  And only in you do I have everything.  ~Julian of Norwich 

I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. ~Ezekiel 34:26


Daily Quote & Bible Verse 12.03.11
I am a little pencil in the hand of writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.  ~Mother Teresa 

I the LORD thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.  ~Isaiah 41:13




Daily Quote & Bible Verse 12.04.11
Have a vision not clouded by fear.  ~Cherokee Saying

The God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.  ~1 Peter 5:10




Daily Quote & Bible Verse 12.05.11
Is your heart broken?  God can pick up the pieces.

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds . . . . Great is our Lord, and of great power.  Psalm 147:3, 5








 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...