Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are you paying attention to sales?

Are you paying attention to sales? To be honest yes and no.  I've been slacking with my price book.  Prices are rising tremendously especially meat and staple items. 

 A while back I was looking at CVS ad online.  While looking at two weeks worth of ads at a time, I was baffled at what I found. The week of March 18th, 2012, they had Lysol on sale for 2/$5.  The very next week, March 25th, 2012, the EXACT same thing was on sale for 2/$10.  Yikes!  See the photo below.



 I am not sure about you but I definitely want to get back on my price book.  Jotting down prices can be time consuming but it's definitely worth it. That way if Rite Aid or CVS ever has a B1G1 1/2 off sale you at least have an amount wrote down.  It does make it easier to do the math at home instead of running to the store to do a price check.  



     
If you are interested in printing the above price book click HERE.  It's free and I am giving you permission to use! 

    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...