Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You Can Comment on My Blog!!

Most of my regular readers know that I had to turn off my comments a few months ago.  Well I have a new commenting system!!!  Everyone can comment but I will approve or deny them. (Positive comments are ALWAYS welcome.)  Comments can take up to 24 hours to appear.

  •   If you are unsure how to comment let me help.




Step 1: - Click On a Post (ANY POST) -->  Rite Aid (HERE) (See Photo)





Step 2: - Write whatever you would like to say in the "Add New Comment Box." (See Photo)


  


Step 3: - Click "Post As" then fill out "Who are you questions."    (See Photo)



Step 4: - Your comment has to be approved.  If your comment is approved you can come back and see it with in 24 hours.  =) 




Do you have any questions?  Comment below.  ;-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...