Monday, April 6, 2020

How Are You Doing In 2020

Greetings Everyone!

I have not posted in a while. Just being honest I took a couponing break for a while.

This post is NOT a post about coupons, deals, or anything to do with sales.

How are you doing right now at this moment with COVID-19?

Social Distancing? Are you stir crazy? Homeschooling going good or bad? Getting Fresh Air?

For me I currently work from home. I have stayed home for weeks only sending my hubby to the store for groceries and necessities. Thankfully he is still working at the moment. We pray he stays healthy and well.

Honestly, this is a season of rest for me. If you need a refreshing, rest, now is your moment to absorb. Take time to pray, read your Bible, be thankful, get some fresh air, read a book. Start a new hobby, learn something. For me I want to pick up sewing again.

Please check on your friends that are elderly, low immune system, expecting moms, etc. Whether you call, email, text, or send a Facebook message, zoom, FaceTime, etc. Remember social distancing rules.

God Bless!

Tanesha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...