Wednesday, December 29, 2010

:)

I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas!!!  I am going to go ahead and say Have a HAPPY and safe New Year to all of you!  I am running behind!  I have been cleaning house, washing clothes, etc. Instead of working on finishing the CVS ad I started.  The only problem is that I don't have a paper ad, I have to look at online and to tell the truth sometimes it hurts my eyes.  I try to read all the fine print for you and get as close to accurate as possible but I sometimes make a typo or something other like putting the dollar sign before what I am typing... so you'll have to bypass my typos and silliness.   I am going to continue cleaning up the house and washing clothes this week and take a break!  Sorry about having a week off.  But I really need it.  Thanks for understanding.
Coupons Are True Blessings

Have a Fun, Safe, and Happy New Year! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...