I've been working on CVS deals for almost an hour now. I only have a few that I can share due to I don't know what coupon inserts they are in for example I don't know if the coupon listed was in RP- Red Plum or SS- SmartSource due to having/ working on the coupon binder. Thanks for understanding in advance.
Here are a few of CVS deals:
1. Chunky Soup 2/$3.00
18.6 oz -19oz and to go bowls 15.2-15.3oz
I found my coupon on allyou.com through an advertisement.
I have a $1.00/2 I think or $0.50/2
Final prices varies!
2. Spend $20.00 get $10.00 ECBs
* Air Wick
3. Renuzit 88C (C=Cents)
4. Duracell Batteries $2.99
Finial Price $1.49
5. Lorel Paris Spend $10 get $3.00 ECB
6. Dial Soap 3ct $1.99 (If I purchase Dial I find Dollar General cheaper) Usually get 7-10count for $3.00 or as of 2009 [Yes I realize it's 2011, I just don't shop at Dollar General as much as I used to!]
7. Theraflu $4.99
Final Price $3.49
8. Ajax Soap 77C
9. Kraft Mac & Cheese $10/$10
10. FREE! - Hershey's Drops/ Resse's
$1.59 (you pay)
When you subtract your EBC IT'S FREE!!!
11. Snickers Singles
89C (you pay out of pocket)
When you subtract ECB IT'S FREE!!
12. Wrigleys Chewing gum
That's all I have. I hope it helps.
Coupons Are True Blessings Blog Team