Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rite Aid 01.01.11 purchase.

I would like to share with you my Rite Aid 01.01.11 purchase.  I know it's very late but it's exciting! So there was post cereal on sale for $2.50 or 2/$5.00.  Regular price $4.99 each.  WOW sale price is 2/ $5.00 you pay 1 cent more to purchase two boxes instead of one.  Why NOT right?  Yes.  It was an unadvertised deal.  Purchase 2 boxes and get $2.00 up rewards with your cereal.  

So with that being said here's my scenario that I done.  

Transaction 1:
Purchase 2 boxes of Cocoa Pebbles and use two 75 Cent coupons.  I had some UpRewards that were going to expire soon so I used $1.00 and a $2.00  so that's $4.50 worth of Manufacture coupons and UpRewards.  My subtotal was 50 CENTS!  I got two boxes of cereal remember $4.99 regular price on sale 2/$5.00 and walked out of Rite Aid with 2 boxes of cereal for .65 CENTS.  For those who don't believe me here's the photo of Transaction 1.  Remember I got $2.00 UpRewards after paying .65 they paid me $3.35 to take those boxes of cereal off of the shelf. 


Subtotal .50 CENTS

Here's Transaction 2:
1 Fruity Pebbles and 1 Cocoa Use the 2- $2.00 UpRewards and 1 Manufacture coupon of 75 cents.  Subtotal .25 Total for both boxes .40 cents and I got 2 more $2.00 UpRewards. 
Here' my receipt to prove this transaction also.


Subtotal .25 CENTS!
 
As you can see my Wellness+ savings = $4.98 + Total Coupon Savings $4.75 = $9.73!  I say that's a WOW!!!

Here are both receipts 4 boxes of cereal for a Grand Total of $1.05 and they paid me $8.00 in UpRewards.  UpRewards aren't shown on this one just because I "ROLLED" them meaning I paid for one purchase and use them to purchase my 2nd transaction.

In the near future I will do an article on how to
"ROLL" your UpRewards (Rite Aid) - 
"ROLL" - Extra Bucks (CVS) - 
"ROLL" Register Rewards (Wags)-

It's the easiest thing to do!  It's hard only if you make it hard. That's all for this post but more posts are coming today.   


Coupons Are True Blessings 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...