Monday, February 7, 2011

Are you where you want to be?

Have you ever asked yourself am I where I want to be in life?  My answer is NO. I am at where God wants me.  We want things we can't have that is just our human instincts that's normal.  We are very fortunate to live in the United States!  If I was where I wanted to be in life I would be in college, have a better paying job, newer car, etc.  All these things will fall into place when God grants them.  We are human and we have to learn not to get ahead of God.  This post is a post for me.  To remind myself that I am not where I want to be but I will get there when the time is right.  We just have to believe and trust in him.  When we get ahead things don't go like they are supposed too!  When we go through a storm we have to praise him not turn our back.  Remember this bible verse:  Hebrews 13:05 KJV says, "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."  

The Anchor Holds (This video want post like it's supposed to.)


Coupons Are True Blessings
Good Night

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...