Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today 02.08.11

Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Don't remember what edition this one is.  I think it's the NIV; great bible to study.

Here's the KJV version: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

This is a bible verse that I really needed today.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you hope and a future.  NIV version is pretty well said.  

Today has been busy!  Thank God for a day off.    I have cleaning - not finished yet, put up clean dishes, got to cook supper, and I am washing clothes.  I am currently working on organizing my coupon binder.  It's a messy mess that needs some much needed help.  Good bye for now.  I'll find something else to say later.  LOL. 

Coupons Are True Blessings 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...