Monday, February 28, 2011

Please remember I don't get paid for my post!

Blogging is very important to me, however, I don't get paid to share my type ups or shopping trips.  It takes time to sit down and look at the ad find coupons to match up with it, take pictures, and upload them. I try to do my best at passing deals along but sometime I fail.  Sometimes I also pass others people type ups along.  My blog still isn't where I want it.  I still don't know what I am doing.  It's learn, do, and go! I took Web Page Design in High School and the basic of html and coding that goes along with blogging.   I just wish I could get paid a little (not asking for $500 a week in earnings!), because I spend hours searching, typing and posting for you. I am still growing my blog hasn't hit 1,000 views yet but still waiting.  Please remember I don't get paid. I do all of my posts on spare time.  If I have time to spare then they get typed up and posted if not then I move on.


Thanks for understanding,
Coupons Are True Blessings 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...