Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reminder- Search For Collector Swagbucks

Collect Labor Day Swagbucks


Collector Swagbucks are back. :) 

Around every Holiday you'll be able to search Swagbucks to win collector bucks.  If you collect all 5 you'll receive and extra 10 Swagbucks.  

YOU HAVE TO COLLECT ALL OF THEM TO RECEIVE AN EXTRA 10 Swagbucks.


I know most of you have ALL of the Collector Swagbucks.  Here's my ledger.  I am lacking one!


Remember you have until September 5, 2011, 11:59pm to collect all of them.


How do I know if I am rewarded?  Collect all of them by the deadline. By the next morning the extra bucks should be credited to your account.  (Here's an example below. These are my Collector Swagbucks from Memorial Day 2011.)

 

 Click Here - For More Infomation

Click Here To Join Swagbucks  

Click Here for Swagbucks 101 




Tanesha - @ Coupons Are True Blessings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...