Monday, December 19, 2011

Let the Swagbucks Extravaganza Begin & Collector Bucks!


Search & Win


Today is the last Swagbucks Swagcode Extravaganza for 2011.  If you collect all Swagcodes you will earn a total of 70 Swagbucks. I will post on my Facebook page every time I see a Swagcode.  I will give you the hint, remember it's against the rules to share an active code.  YIKES!!

Places to look for Swagcodes Include The Following:
- Swagbucks Blog
-Swagbucks Facebook Page
-Swagbucks Twitter Page 
-Swagbucks Widget (Located at Bottom of my blog / Facebook Swidget Tab)


_________________________________________________________________



Collector Bills - Start at 3pm EST today.  Be ready to search! 

 


If you are new and would like to learn more about Swagbucks Click Here.  Enter this promotion Code {HOLIDAYSWAG} (I think this promotion ends 12.31.11) OR MegaMonday [no spaces exactly like that.] This promotion ends 12/19/11 - 11:59pm PT time. If you are interested in joining. :)


Happy Swagging Monday,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...