Tuesday, December 13, 2011

*NEW* Swagbucks Feature on our Facebook Page

I am so excited, I finally figured out how to add things on our Facebook page.  :)  Last week I spent countless hours of reading and testing this new software.  I am so glad I did!!  You can now access the Swagbucks Swidget on our Facebook page.  

Here's how:  

1.) Go To Our Facebook Page

2.) Look on the Left hand side for a tab labeled "Swagbucks Swidget" (Here's a photo below.)




3.) Click on "Swagbucks Swidget"  -  Give it about a minute to load.


4.) When it fully loads it should look something like this. (See photo below.) 





5.) You can interact with the Swidget.  Are you looking for a Swagcode? 




What do you think?  Do you like or dislike?


Not sure what Swagbucks are?  Read My Swagbucks 101 blog post.













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...