Monday, December 6, 2010

19 Days Until Christmas!!

Have you finished up all your Christmas shopping?  Did you make a mistake and get the wrong item?  Well I am 100% done with my Christmas shopping and Yes I did purchase the wrong item!!!  I spent way too much!!  This week I am going to work on wrapping my presents and finish shopping for my kiddos in my class!  But for the most part my personal shopping is done!  When I count up all that I have spent on my class, my coworkers, and my family will probably be around $150!  That's A LOT of MONEY!!!  :)  But please remember if you don't have money to give you can always invest in making cookies, brownies, etc.  That's a true gift!! 

It's more blessed to give than to receive.  Please remember that in this Christmas season.  We all get our feelings hurt sometimes and we get the wrong gift or the wrong color and the wrong size.  Just be Thankful that you are getting what you get because you could get rocks for Christmas.

Coupons Are True Blessings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...