Monday, December 6, 2010

BOOOOOO!!

Well I was just recently informed that the CVS manager had to get transferred to Oakwood.  I liked the CVS we shopped at because the nearest CVS is a good 45 minute drive from my house.  The CVS I used to shop at too expired coupons for example if they expired on a Monday well I usually didn't get to go until a Saturday and they would take expired coupons only CVS coupons out of the kiosk.  I was informed today that my CVS will no longer take CVS expired coupons and that makes me :(!!!  Well with that being said I have no idea how we'll keep shopping there.  I hope I HEART CVS has more coupons to come out soon.  I am hoping that wouldn't of been the case but is and now it's going to take time to get used to.

I am going to keep working on new deals and match ups.  But the problem is I only get one ad ahead of time and that's Rite Aid. Do you know how hard it is to come up with Family Dollar, Dollar General, CVS, Wags, Kroger, Ingles, Rite Aid, Wal-Mart, Food Lion, and Publix.  Can you say WOW that's a lot of ads to do all in one day.  I am trying but it is very hard. 

Good Night All,
Coupons Are True Blessings Blog Team
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...