Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How do I roll my Register Rewards at Walgreens?

I will admit, I'm starting to hate Wags again.  There are 2 Wags in my area and are so cantankerous it's unreal.  This past Saturday I had to pull out my coupon policy due to the lady at the cosmetic counter not knowing what she was talking about.  She tired to tell me that if I purchase 8 products I can only have 8 coupons.  THAT'S WRONG.  You can 1 manufacture and 1 Wags coupons for a total of 16!  She didn't know what she was talking about.  She wasn't wearing a name badge either, so I have know idea who she was.  She was sitting on her bo-honk-us- (rear end) trying to sell toothbrushes and toothpaste.  So at my Wags is a real touchy topic to try to explain. 

I have no picture(s) to post along with this type up.  Please try to picture it in your head if at all possible.  

There should be an advertisement saying  purchase so many P&G products and get a $10.00 RR - Register Rewards


Well the only catch with this one is these deals are very hard to roll.  Because you usually have to purchase $30.00 worth  to get the $10.00 Register Reward.  Yes you can use multiple coupons to help your savings go further as long as you have multiple items.  I don't think/ I know you can't use a save $2.00 manufacture coupon on one item and a B1G1F item together at Wags.  However I don't see that in their coupon policy.  


Walgreens Official Coupon Policy- Click Here


So... you continue to purchase your $30.00 worth of P&G items and get a $10.00 RR.  You make up another scenario of how to use your RR remember you can use additional Wags and Manufacture coupons along with it.  As long as your subtotal doesn't go NEGATIVE.  This is how I rack up.  Money is tight and I am having to roll my RR more than ever.  I just don't know how much longer I will continue to shop at the Wags in my area.   It's there loss.  If I happen to come across picture or deal scenarios I'll be sure to insert them.




Coupons Are True Blessings Blog
We are here to serve you, pass deals along, and help you save


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...